The SDM4000 suspended solid meter utilizes its specialized ultrasonic technology to measure
the concentration of sludges and slurries in various applications. SDM4000 use 2
transducers to maximize its reliability of measurement. One transducer is used for
transmission and the other transducer is used for signal reception. Thus, new patented
measuring algorithm maximizes its measurement credibility and accuracy.
SDM4000 offers both pipeline type sensor and spoolpiece/insertion type sensor for wide applications. Its 3 set-point relays can be independently configured as either a high or low setpoint and can be used for direct control or for error alarming. The graphic display shows the present sensors status and helps the operator to check its performance.
* Non Contact Measurement
* Multiple reception transducers
* 10,000 points Data Logging & Trend Mode
* Robust Total Insulated FRP Enclosure
* Submersible and Insertion transducers
* In-situ measurement and calibration
* Selectable display units(ppm, mg/l, %)