- RF Admittance/Capacitance is by far the most versatile technologies for continuous level measurement. The RFL-200 Series system can measure level of liquids, slurries, interface and granular in tanks by using special circuit to ignore material build-up on probe. There are no moving parts to wear, plug, or jam. There is only a single tank penetration, usually at the top of the tank above the actual process level. There are several sensing element designs to handle a wide range of process conditions anywhere from cryogenics to 1000 degrees F and from vacuum to 10,000psi pressure. The electronic unit is loop powered. Remote models are available for high temperature or high vibration applications.
* No Calibration Shifts
* Rugged Construction
* Individual circuit to ignore material build-up
* Several sensing elements meet different applications.
* No moving part, free of maintenance
* Simple mounting,
* Wide application field for liquid, slurry, granulars and interface
* Intrinsically-Safe Two-Wire Design