- The pH Sensor is connected directly via RS485 communication interface, providing simple, reliable, cost-saving process data with remote monitoring, calibration, configuration and diagnostics capabilities. The pH Meter housing in a robust IP68 proof enclosure, 1500 N tensile strength Kelvar reinforced cable, up to 1.2 km digital data transmission, the transmitter is ideally used in water/wastewater industry.
* Robust IP68 Water Submersible Enclosure, Solution Without Cabinet
* 1 sec On-line Realtime Measurement
* 0.05 W Ultra Low Power Consumption, Ideal for Outdoor Applications
* Temperature Compensation
* High Reliability, Drift Free
* Lightening and Surge Protection for Power and RS485 Communication
* 1.2 Km RS485 Digital Communication, Minimize Cabling and Engineering Cost
* Software Configuration Calibration and Data Monitoring
* Standard Modbus RTU Protocol, Direct Connected with PLC, HMI, Eliminate I/O Module Cost
* Fully compatible to 4 types of GDCs with complete support of displaying, data logging and control.