FA7-CP Chlorophyll sensor uses fluorescence to measure phycocyanin inside chlorophyll and its derived substances in
water. The content of chlorophyll is calculated by the released fluorescence energy when excited by a high-energy LED
FA7-CP sensor emits a LED light beam of 470nm through water; It excites chlorophyll in water to produce fluorescence with a specific wavelength which is then employed to measure the concentration of chlorophyll.
FA7-CP sensor is particularly suitable for scientific research as well as for online water quality monitoring of ground water, surface water and other water applications.
* High sensitivity, fast response, stable and reliable
* Range adjustable, automatic daylight compensation
* Low power consumption, easy operation and maintenance
* Digital transmission, anti-interference ability
* Integrated sensor design, submersible to operate down to 300 meters.
* Use data in predicting Harmful Algal Blooms
* Optional Clam-on wiper for automatic self-cleaning