FA7-BA Cyanobacteria (Blue-green Algae) sensor uses fluorescence approach to measure cyanobacteria concentrations
in water. When cyanobacteria are excited by a high-energy LED light source of 590nm, it produces a specific wavelength
fluorescence which based on its spectrum absorption characteristics, can be used to detect cyanobacteria
concentrations in water.
FA7-BA sensor is particularly suitable for scientific research as well as for online water quality monitoring of ground water, surface water and other water applications.
* High sensitivity, fast response, stable and reliable
* Range adjustable, automatic daylight compensation
* Low power consumption, easy operation and maintenance
* Digital transmission, anti-interference ability
* Integrated sensor design, submersible to operate down to 300 meters.
* Optional Clam-on wiper for automatic self-cleaning