- The Alpha2000 is an ultrasonic Doppler Flowmeter consisting of a transmitter, a clamp-on transmit/receive sensor or an insertion sensor. The transmitters’ electronics is specifically designed to analyze, separate and reject noise frequencies. The ultrasonic sound waves are coupled from the sensor, through the pipe walls and are reflected off the particles in the fluid and back through the pipe walls to the sensor.
* No moving parts to wear out.
* Simple installation.
* Low cost unit with IP66 enclosure.
* Stable readings are assured with a design immune to vibrations and temperature changes.
* Unique ultrasonic sensors & circuitry using Doppler technique.
* Typical field performance is receiving sensor or an insertion sensor± 0.5% for repeatability and up to ±2% of velocity depending on fluid conditions.
* Optional: Insertion Sensor and Spool Piece or flow tube fabrication