- The AIM9030 infrared gas analyzer is capable of measuring the concentrations of CO2, CO, CH4, SO2, NO and O2 components in sample gas. CO2, CO, CH4, SO2 and NO are measured by the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR), while O2 is measured by the paramagnetic or zirconia method. A maximum of 4 components including O2 (up to 3 components except for O2 measurement) are simultaneously measurable.
- * Simultaneous measurement of up to 4
components including O2 and 3 components
selected from among CO2, CO, CH4, SO2,
* A unique optics system minimizes drift particularly due to contamination of measurement cell, ensuring excellent longterm stability.
* The dual cell type of transmission detector minimizes interference from other gas components.
* Single beam system allows for simple measurement unit construction and requires no adjustment of optical balance, resulting in low maintenance.
* Large LCD provides easy interactive operation.
* Highly precise zero/span calibration is achieved by simply pressing keys. Automatic calibration is also available. Self-diagnostic function detects abnormality and displays an error massage.